What is space frame bearing?
Space frame bearing is a steel structure component that bears the dead load, live load and wind load of the roof.
The features of space frame bearing:
1. To bear the vertical force.
2. To resist vertical tension to ensure that the upper and lower structures are not disjointed when earthquake occurs.
3. To resist horizontal force to ensure that structure is not disjointed when earthquake occurs.
4. To adapt to the requirement of radial and circumferential displacement.
5. Good damping performance.
6. Long service life because of no rubber aging.
7. The bearing transmits force through the sphere, and there is no necking phenomenon of force, and the reaction force acting on the upper and lower structures is
Previous article: 3 Types of Space Frame
Next article: Installation Method of Longitudinal Space Frame Raw Material Pile Shed
TEL： +86 516 85969869
Address：No. 2, Tengfei Road, Times Avenue, Quanshan, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved Xuzhou Tenglong Steel Structure Technology Co., Ltd.